Wednesday, November 7, 2012

No Title

Robin I am sorry about your neck.  That is rough.  I hope that it gets feeling better soon.  Dad knows of a good muscle rub.  I can't think of the name right now.  I will get it to you.  I am so glad that you are doing your art again.  That is exciting.  I love how the elephant is turning out.  Today was good.  The weather is so nice we were outside a lot. We went on a short walk on by the canal this afternoon and there were a ton of ducks just sitting on the trail.  It was fun to watch them for a while.  We meet Casey for lunch at the park and it was the perfect weather.  I am sad that it is going to be cold soon.  Jenn couldn't sew yesterday because she was a volunteer at for voting so we sewed today and that was fun.  I have been working on the granny square quilt.  I have have made 55 blocks, I have 35 more to go.  I have Karen's quilt sitting out ready to go I just don't know how to quilt it yet.  I am thinking about it and will do it soon.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...