Tuesday, November 6, 2012

That makes me think

I am sorry you couldn't vote Robin but that makes me think of where we all were 4 years ago.  Man what a ride.  We can never say our lives are dull, that is for sure.  I hope Casey gets feeling better.  I had a busy day also.  I got my lights and gas all arranged today for the big move.  I tried to do the cable but dad has to do that.  When he gets out of the bathtub I guess we will try and get that done.  All I have to do know is get a UHaul.  I am too excited.  I sure hope this is a better place for us. I can't believe you were at Schriebers 4 years ago.  It seems a lot longer than that.  Good luck Karen on finding out the appraisal.  I hope it goes well. Have a nice hump day.  I hope it doesn't snow too much this weekend.  It is suppose to be a big storm. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...