Friday, November 9, 2012

Still Snowing

Well when I left work today there was 6 inches of snow on my car and it is still snowing outside. Of course there is less snow in Heber than in Kamas, but still that is a lot of snow. I got a tentative appraisal back (the banker said it is not official yet but it looks good). They appraised the house at 204,000. So that is good. I am doing laundry right now. It will be good to have clean cloths. I had a good day. The month end luncheon was today and it was fun and yummy. We had turkey, mash potatoes, salads, pie, and bread pudding. I was so full afterwards it was hard to get back to work. Well I hope that everyone had a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...