Friday, November 9, 2012

Still Snowing

Well when I left work today there was 6 inches of snow on my car and it is still snowing outside. Of course there is less snow in Heber than in Kamas, but still that is a lot of snow. I got a tentative appraisal back (the banker said it is not official yet but it looks good). They appraised the house at 204,000. So that is good. I am doing laundry right now. It will be good to have clean cloths. I had a good day. The month end luncheon was today and it was fun and yummy. We had turkey, mash potatoes, salads, pie, and bread pudding. I was so full afterwards it was hard to get back to work. Well I hope that everyone had a great Friday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...