Wednesday, November 7, 2012

diva body

well this morning at 4am I woke up in sharp neck pain. it was awful. so I tried to lessen the fun and use ice-y hot and pills :). it helped a little. Luckily I was still able to move it around a bit so I could work but some times my neck caught and was not so fun. I went to shopko and got a hot pad and been relaxing with the hot pad all night. it feels so much better. hopefully my diva neck will calm its self. other then that work is busy. we have a new printer so we are doing some different stuff so that is cool. but we just got an order for 400 banners,,,, they are little but yeash that is alot. they need 50 by friday. lets hope nothing else falls apart on me this week. :) I posted a picture of the elephant I am working on. Its still a work in progress but its fun to work on. Have a great thursday
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...