Monday, November 5, 2012

A hung up quilt

Good job Karen, I had forgotten about the 5th of November. You have a good memory.  Today was good. When Mom and Dad came up for Halloween we were are the fabric store and we noticed that they hung their quilts up with curtain rods.  I went to the store and priced them today and it was only thirty dollars for everything so I got it.  I hung up the sea urchin quilt downstairs and I love it.  We didn't have enough pictures downstairs and this really helps.  It makes me so happy.  It is nice because you can switch the quilt whenever you like.  You don't have to sew sleeves on the quilt.  Today at lunch we meet Casey at the park because it was a nice day.  At the end Isaac shoved all this food into his mouth and wouldn't swallow it.  He kept eating a apple on top of it and it was super gross.  We were laughing at him and it was funny.  But tonight he did it again.  After he was done he filled his mouth full of pasta and wouldn't swallow it.  he would just walk around with a mouth full of food.  I think that he wanted our reaction again so we tried hard not to laugh at him.  I hope he forgets about it tomorrow.  I hope that everyone has a good night.  I can't believe how soon you are moving Mom.  It will be here before you know it.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...