Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fun Times

Good job everyone with all the sales.  That is exciting.  Joannes sent me a flyer today and they are having door busters all week next week.  They have some solid colors like broadcloth for sale one day for 2.49 a yard.  I am going to go and get some.  I am getting so jazzed about black Friday.  Me and Isaac went to the fun park this afternoon and it we had a good time.  We played enough games so we were able to get a sucker and a ball at the end which was pretty exciting.  Casey was out of heart burn medicine so we went to sams tonight and got a ton of things.  It is nice to stock up again.    Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...