Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Committed

I started quilting Robin's quilt for Karen today.  I have been so worried about how to quilt it I kept thinking I could change my mind as I was marking it but now that I have started sewing there is no going back.  I am liking it so far.  It has been fun to do, sorry it took so long.  Today was raining so we were inside for most of it.  Isaac took a long nap which was nice because he needed it.  We had out first time out last night.  He lost it when playing with the electric train and their was no consoling him and he was hitting us, so I just put him in his crib until he calmed down.  It seemed to work alright and he calmed down.  He is a good boy he is just having a hard time expressing his anger lately.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...