Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Home again home again jigged jig

Dad is home safe and sound and has been resting all afternoon.  We are off to bed early.  It is nice to have him home.  I worked late because I went to lunch with them so I got home late.  I hate it when it is dark when you get up and dark when you get home.  I love summer time.  I am going to drive to work tomorrow because we are going out to lunch and I need to drive.  It will be the first time I have driven to work from our new place.  Exciting I know.  It is raining here also.  I think it is suppose to kind of be rainy for the next couple of days.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...