Thursday, December 6, 2012

Normal

You know the last couple of days have felt normal.  I know that sounds weird but it is nice to just be normal.  I have cooked dinner and done dishes and wrote on the blog and it is so nice.  We went looking for a washer and dryer but didn't find exactly what I wanted.  'The hunt will continue.  Rachel I am sorry you had to do time out.  Man that is hard but it will be worth it in the long run.  He just has to learn he can't do that.  He just is learning and sometimes that can be tough.  Rachel if you want to come down this weekend we would love to have you.  It is up to you.  Robin I am glad you get to finish up early on your play.  That will give you some time to celebrate Christmas.  I think we should celebrate your birthday either the 22 or 23.  You decide what you want to do and we will do it.  I need to start wrapping things also.  I really haven't done anything since black Friday.  Well have a great Friday.  I am looking forward to the weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...