Friday, December 7, 2012

Laundry

WE did it we bought a washer and dryer at RC Willey's.  We even got 6months interest free.  It is being delivered tomorrow sometime.  I will call in the morning and find out a close time. I am so excited.  Karen do you want to come down or do you want to wait and see if we can come up.  Rachel, I am excited that you are coming down.  Maybe we could ride trax again with Grandpa.  Just a suggestion.  What a fun weekend.  I am excited.  I love the birthday theme Rachel.  I was going to ask you if I could buy a birthday cake for Isaac from Lee's.  Think about it and we could order it on Tuesday when I am up there.  I will see you all tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...