Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pictures

They have a slide show every year at work and I was on the blog today looking for pictures.  Isaac has grown up so much over the year.  It was just amazing to me.  I really enjoyed seeing the changes.  Robin I will co-sign with you if it helps keep your payments smaller.  I trust you.  The offer is there is you would like it.  Just let me know.  Not much else to report.  Dad is asleep on the couch and I am playing games on the computer.  We are an exciting couple.  I drove to work to day and the traffic wasn't bad at all.  It was nice to know I could drive and not have it a big deal.  Well I am off to just do nothing.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...