Wednesday, December 5, 2012

we all go through it

thats funny Isaac had his first time out. Just wait till he has to clean your car for lying. I was a pro by 5. lol just kidding. life is good working and working. But the end is in sight. just a heads up the 21st I HAVE to go to a work christmas party, its just for our department. They planned it around my schedule so if I miss it I will be murdered. not really but it think it would be a close second. sorry hopefully it doesn't ruin any plans.Thanks for offering to co sign mom you guys are awesome. I will talk about it with you when I see you next. There are pluses and minuses. I really don't know if its a good idea yet. I don't want to have papers signed till I am for sure. anyway have a great night robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...