Thursday, December 6, 2012

Special Delivery

Karen, that is great about your house.  That is going to work out really good for you.  I am excited.  Robin I don't think we are doing anything on the 21st.  I am not sure when you want to celebrate your birthday but we were thinking of having Isaac's party on Christmas eve at lunch.  Let us know what you what to do for your Birthday.  Today me and Isaac delivered invitations for the Relief Society breakfast that is Sunday.  It was nice to walk around but it takes so long to walk up to everyone's door.  My fabric from Casey came in the mail today and it is really pretty.  I am excited for Christmas.  I need to wrap all the new stuff that has come.  Casey is working in SLC this weekend.  I might come down but I am not sure.  I will let you know.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...