Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cookies

Thanks for the nice day yesterday, it was really nice.  I have attached some pictures.  Today was good.  Isaac was tired, he did really well but his temper was a little short.  This morning we went on a walk on the Bonneville shore line trail.  It was really fun.  Isaac wanted to walk straight up the mountain so we did a bit.  He was cute.  I have eaten a lot of dinosaur cookies sugar cookies today, thanks Mom, they are so good.  We didn't make it to church, Isaac fell asleep at 1 and I didn't have the heart to wake him up.  Casey made homemade macaroni and cheese tonight and it was really really good.  He even made the noodles from scratch.  We took the leftovers over to Randy's and visited with them.  I hope that everyone has a good week.  That would be fun for you to spend the night Mom.  I am looking forward to it.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...