Sunday, December 2, 2012

Where do the weekend goes

Thanks everyone for the fun weekend.  I had such a nice time.  I hate to see it end.  I am sure there will be other weekends soon probably in 7 days.  It is raining here also.  It has been lightening and thundering also.  It is suppose to clear out by morning.  I just keep seeing Isaac on the train and it makes me smile.  He is so cute.  I have a doctor's appointment on the 11th of December.  Just for a check up.  I think I will come up on the 10th after work and spend the night if that is OK.  Weather will be the only thing that stops me.  I might even take a couple hours off and leave early.  I will see what is going on with Dad's schedule.  I watched Hugo on Netflix's tonight.  It was a good show.  Someone told me it was an amazing show to watch in 3-D.  I am not a big fan of 3-D.  Well have a good week.  Don't work to hard.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...