Tuesday, January 29, 2013

flame retarded

I made it through today. I don't know why but I just did not want to work. it was boring. but I made it out alive. then I came home and decided to play with my airbrushes. It was fun. I tried to do flames, it was not as easy as it looks on the youtube tutorials but I made an effort. I think I am going to keep practicing form youtube maybe I will get some skills. I posted a picture its not amazing but its fire esk. I would love for the guy to do my taxes. I will try and focus and get it done. I am awful at paperwork. and I am free this saturday so I can do whatever. and I believe that is all have a great wensday!! robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...