Friday, February 1, 2013

Iron Board Cover

We had a good day today.  The weather was so nice.  We went on a walk this afternoon and we had a really nice time.  Isaac pooped on our walk so we went home to change him and he wanted to go right back out and walk again.  My ironing board cover has been falling apart, it has holes in it so I decided to make a new one.  I love how it turned out and it was pretty easy to do and was pretty cheap.  I put two layers of batting in it and it made the bottom a little bunchy but you can't see it so it doesn't really even matter.  I will have to be more careful next time.  I attached before and after pictures.  I hope that you guys had fun shopping tonight.  Drive safe tomorrow.  We are excited to see you.  I also attached a picture of Isaac eating his cereal by himself.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...