Sunday, January 27, 2013

Good Weekend

We had a good weekend.  We went sledding yesterday morning at Old Main and then walked around.  It was so fun and we had a good time.  Casey then went down to SLC to work.  I picked up the last instructions for the mystery valentine quilt and I finished it last night.  I really like it.  I don't know where to put it so I just put it on the kitchen counter for now, it looks cute.  Isaac wanted to go to bed early last night so I sewed for three hours.  It was fun.  We went to church today and Isaac did pretty good.  He is getting better at interacting with people.  It was really bad weather today.  Casey made it home safe but it took him a while.  We were shoveling the walks today and Isaac was helping.  I attached a picture, I also put a picture of him playing trains, he looked so grown up.  I am glad that you got a lot done at Karen's house.  That is fun.  I love how the room turned out.  Sorry I didn't help I will paint the next room you need.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...