Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goodbye January

I am so looking forward to a new month.  January has been a long month.  I am excited for this weekend.  Robin you can borrow my sewing machine if you need it.  You can also borrow the serger if you need that.  I had a good day at work.  I got a lot done.  It was so nice.  I got all my forms published.  Now I just need to get them on the website.  Moving right a long.  My mass transit was much better today.  I think it was just January.  It was such a pretty day today.  It is starting to get a little light when I catch the bus in the morning and I am coming home in the light.  That has to help.  We will play this weekend.  Rachel are we coming up or are you coming down.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...