Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mass Transit

I have decided that this week is my adventure in mass transit.  Monday the guy got hit by a train and we were all rerouted.  Today the transit cop comes on some poor lady from the University couldn't find her card so he takes her off the bus and just as he gets off some guys barfs all over the car.  Then I get off traxs and the bus driver is a crazy women and almost hits a car.  I guess it will let me not have dull moments.  Everyone said the guy was really drunk.  Work was crazy busy and I worked a 1/2 hour over so I get off a little early on Friday.  That means I won't be too late for when you come down Karen.  The valley looked so pretty on the way home from work.  It was starting to clear out a little bit.  Boy it snowed all day here.  I am sorry you aren't feeling well Robin.  Poor thing.  Not much else to report.  Have a nice Thursday and last day of January.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...