Sunday, January 27, 2013

It was a good weekend

I had a really nice weekend also.  I love your table runner Rachel.  That is really cute.  It will make your house feel ready for Valentines day.  I am glad you garbage disposal is doing good.  I had a really nice time yesterday working in the house.  If felt nice to move.  I am really stiff today but I needed to move around.  I am getting out of shape.  I made chili to go to Matt's and Melissa's house this evening and the storm was too bad to go.  I have a lot of chili.  We are set for lunches for a long time.  We made it to church today and that felt so nice.  We even went to all three sessions.  Everyone be careful in the morning getting to work.  Thanks for posting the pictures.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...