Thursday, January 31, 2013

Playing

Sorry I didn't I didn't blog last night.  I love your fire painting Robin.  That is neat.  It is amazing what you can learn on you tube and the internet.  Their are so many tutorials.  Today was a good day.  Casey was asked to work late so me and Isaac went to Chick Fillet for dinner.  They have a play land there and Isaac had a really fun time.  There were a couple kids his age and he was playing with them and climbing the stairs and went down the slide by himself.  I was really proud of him.  It was fun to see him playing.  I am glad that tomorrow is Friday also.  I am excited to see everyone this weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...