Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Busy

Life just gets to be bus sometimes.  It is funny how adding a few things really takes up time.  I guess that is life.  Robin you could do both shoots and then we could go in the evening, that would work out.  I guess I have a meeting Sunday morning and Casey has the bike class so he isn't coming down until later on Saturday so the plan I have come up with is me and Isaac will drive down separately Saturday.  Casey will come down later and spend the night and come home on Sunday.  I am excited to go to tulip days.  I am glad that you took half a day off Karen to get your eyes checked.  Casey has a dentist appointment for Thursday to get his teeth fixed.  It hasn't been bothering him so that has been good.  We went to story time today and then we came home and I made treats for pack meeting tonight.  Isaac fell asleep while I was doing it and he took a long nap so I was able to sew with Jenn the whole time.  It was nice.  Casey and Isaac went up to Randys while I was gone and picked up the tiller.  Pack meeting went good, I have a lot of treats left.  We made these cute bird nest treats.  I let Isaac lick the bowl, I attached a picture, he fell asleep after this.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...