Monday, April 15, 2013

Cute picture

That is such a cute picture.  He remembers all of us using shovels to move the dirt.  I thought it turned out really nice.  I had a nice time this weekend.  Work was crazy but I made it threw.  I used that Mango sauce we shared Robin for dinner tonight.  I put it on chicken.  Dad ate the whole thing.  It was a little to spicy for me but just right for him.  I bet Casey would love it.  I used all mine up.  We might have to buy it again.  Just cook a little bit without it for me the weakling.  It is going to be a quiet week for me.  Not weird hours this week.  Just a normal shift.  Have a nice Tuesday be careful in the snow. 

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...