Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Got more snow

Well it snowed again this afternoon, but it was after I got back from my eye doctor appointment so it wasn't too bad. The eye doctor said my eyes look good. I didn't even need to change my prescription so that was nice. I got my state tax refund in the mail today. That was nice. It would have been nicer if I hadn't had to pay federal but I will take what I can get. Mom, I am going to come down to SLC on Friday night if that is alright. We can have dinner and play. Rachel since you are driving separate you should come down Friday also and we all can play. Just a suggestion. I am glad that the weekend is almost here. I hope that everyone had a great Wednesday. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...