Monday, April 15, 2013

The right tools for the job

We were lazy yesterday also, we just stayed in our pajamas until church which was nice.  Church went pretty good.  Isaac was grouchy in sacrament so we just went out in the hall.  He did good in nursery but  he wanted more water and no one was paying attention so he walked over and started carrying the pitcher over and it spilled.  It was cute but messy.  Today was pretty good.  It was cold and it only snowed a little bit.  We met Casey for lunch at McDonald's and they had a play land, Isaac loved it.  It took him a minute to be comfortable and then he was off.  We stayed for a while.  I was sweeping the driveway and Isaac got his snow shovel and started shoveling the dirt, it was cute.  I attached a picture.  Thank you for all your help with the bricks, it looks really nice.  Casey is going to drive the truck to work tomorrow and pick up a load of compost.  I have pack meeting tomorrow and I have to make some snacks, I hope that they turn out alright. Well everyone have a good night.  Robin I hope that you get a lot of sleep.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...