Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yeah

I would love for you to come down Friday.  That would be so much fun.  Do you want me to take some time off?  If you want to come down early I can take some time off.  That would be fun.  I will take you for as long as you want to stay.  Robin I am glad you are doing both photo shoots, I that will be good for you and we can play when you are done.  My headache is feeling better, I just feel like I have been run over by a truck.  That happens after I have a bad one.  I am glad that Casey is getting his tooth fixed.  I hope it is an easy fix also.  I hate teeth.  Karen I am so glad your eye's checked out.  That is a good thing for the day.  Not much else to report.  Can I say that I am tired of the cold weather.  I am really ready for some warm temperatures.  I was watching the weather and it is up to 40 percent rain for Saturday.  I hope that they change that and make it warm and sunny.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...