Sunday, April 14, 2013

Quiet day

WE had a nice day.  WE went to sacrament meeting and then we went out and saw Grandma Bodily.  She wasn't feeling a hundred percent but she wanted to go to Sizzler.  We came home and I took a 3 hour nap.  That felt so nice.  We have just been watching Jericho the rest of the night.  I did make split pea soup and I used your carrots Rachel. Thanks they were delicious.  Not much else to report.  There is the Salt Lake Marathon next Saturday.  I will look into the route.  That might effect travel around the city.  Have a nice week.  Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  It was fun to play.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...