Monday, April 15, 2013

well

Today was good, work was work the new thing is its not your fault but your problem. So that is a fun game for me. I don't think I signed up for that. but what can you do. Then I went to class. BUT a problem has popped up. On saturday a photographer wanted to shoot with me at rich's studio. problem its at 11 and 1. So I told him I could only do the 11am one then I thought I could meet up with you guys for lunch at least at tulip days. sorry its the best of both worlds that I could come up with. but If that is ok I think that is the best senario for everyone.??? anyway have a great night Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...