Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Genuis

Karen that is a good idea about coming down on Friday, good job thinking outside the box.  I talked to Casey and we will do it if that is alright with Mom.  That is will be fun.  It was really cold up here today but it didn't snow.  Isaac still rode his bike a lot and we went and feed the ducks.  Isaac has a bit of a cold so I was worried about him being outside but he wouldn't come in.  We also went to playgroup in the morning.  Tomorrow I am going visiting teaching so I hope that goes well.  Casey has a dentist appointment for tomorrow morning.  I hope that it is a easy fix and they can just glue it back on.  Today Isaac starting cleaning the car, it was cute.  I attached a picture.  He is so funny he knows what car everyone drive.  He was talking about the little girl next door that is in the playgroup on Sunday and he said Imogene drives in the Jeep.  When ever we talk about someone it is in reference to what they drive.  Well everyone have a good night and I am excited for the tulips.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...