Sunday, May 5, 2013

ducks swim

well today was super nice. I woke up early but fell asleep again. so I claim that as a nap. then I was hungry and didn't want to cook so I got 5 dollar pizza. then I decided I should get some grab and go food. so I got some granola bars and cookies. Then I did laundry. It was nice to have a whole day to just move slow. Rachel you should get one of those kid floaty tubes that they sit in so isaac can swim on his own. I have even seen car ones at target. They took the tarp off the pool at my place but its filled with gross water. and the ducks keep swimming in it. There were 5 baby ducks having a good time. I saw someone trying to catch them so hopefully they will clean it up soon. I'm glad you got alot of yard work done mom and karen. you will have farmer tans in no time ;) well have a great monday robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...