Tuesday, May 7, 2013

rain will make the flowers grow

Thanks guys I think that will work great. I was thinking about maybe going for an hour but we will have to see how time goes. Are we doing something sunday or just resting? And for Josh groban it sounds like fun but its in october. Its hard to commit to zombie month. Well today was good nothing to stressful which was nice. but I have decided I love doing theater. Its not really a job its just play. its nice to have a fun job. the day job is good just stressful. But that is my only new thought :) hope you have a great day. stay safe in this crazy weather. robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...