Thursday, May 9, 2013

I did it

Well, I did it. I bought Josh Grobin tickets on line.  I know pretty cool.  I was worried I couldn't do it but I did it.  I had a wild day at work and it went by quickly.  We went to Walmart tonight to get some treats for this weekend and I am ready to play.  I have to go to work early tomorrow so I will get off early.  I thought that would be good.  Everyone drive careful. I was wondering Robin if you wanted to go on a hike Sunday.  I wasn't sure if that would be too much for you.  Think about it and let me know.  It wouldn't be way early in the morning.  I hope you get some rest.  I will see you soon.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...