Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary

Today is Casey's and mine anniversary.  He got me some pretty roses and I bought him a cutting board.  Last night the ford was egged and it dented the car and chipped some paint so Casey cleaned it up today and filed a police report since it damaged the car.  It makes me made.  We barbecued hamburgers and brats for dinner and it tasted good.  Isaac even ate it which was a miracle.  Casey started tilling the front of the garden tonight but it started to rain so he had to stop.  It is nice to get some rain, the lawn is so dry.  We really need some water.  Ivy canceled playgroup this week since her Mom is visiting so I think that we will just go to the park instead.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...