Sunday, May 5, 2013

I am glad you are back

Rachel, it looks like you had a great time.  I am so glad.  That is fun.  We had a good day also.  WE went out to Grandma Bodily's and took her to lunch and then Dad took us for a ride.  It was fun to just drive around for a little while.  We came back and had naps and then dad had to go to work.  Dan wanted to work late tonight, I guess.  I am going to go meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow night at the Valley Fair Mall, I am going to take trax down there.  That should be an adventure.  On Tuesday I get to go see the Mummy's at the DaVinci Center for work.  They are taking us during the day and paying for it.  I am way excited to go.  Not much else going on.  Trying to get the ironing done.  I did set up the sewing machine tonight in the second bedroom.  It looks really nice.  The post that feel looks like where we stopped fixing it last time. I am sorry you have to do that again.  Have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...