Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Grandma is happy

I think the Pancake house sounds wonderful.  Lets do that.  I like that idea.  That will be fun.  They make pancakes faces don't they. I think Isaac would like that.  I had a really nice day.  I went to see the mummies today and then I ate at Canalla's.  I didn't have their famous desserts Robin but their lunches were really good.  We will have to go there for sure.  The mummies in Toronto were better but this was very interesting.  Did you know they use to grind up mummies into powder and use it for medicine?  It really rained here this evening.  We even got some really good thunder out of it also.  I bet it rained for over 2 hours here.  It didn't get really bad until I got off the bus so I didn't have to walk very far in the rain. I am so excited for this weekend.  It will be fun to hang out.  I love to play.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...