Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A little black rain cloud

Robin, that sounds good to go to breakfast on Saturday.  Casey votes for the pancake house.  We were planning on going to the quilt show at 10 so maybe you could come for an hour if you wanted.  Whatever would make your day go better.  We had a good day.  It was rainy this morning which was nice.  We went to story time, I sewed with Jenn and I had Bears.  They learned knots today and it was fun.  The boys have a lot of energy. I am reading the second Odd Thomas book and I really like it.  It is not too late to decided to go to Josh Grobans concert.  I think that both Robin and Karen would really enjoy it.  That is all I will say.  I am excited for this weekend.  I hope that everyone has a good night and gets some rest.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...