Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gardens

Today was pretty good.  Me and Isaac were both in better moods so we had a better day.  We went to a girls house from playgroup this morning and just played in her yard.  She has a really neat year and it was fun.  Isaac took a good nap and I got a lot of sewing done which was are really nice.  This evening we went and got a some plants for our garden and a pear tree.  We didn't get it all planted because Isaac was having a hard time but I am going to finish it up tomorrow during nap time.  We are heading down tomorrow I will text Mom when we leave.  I think it we should be there between 7 or 8.  I am excited to see everyone, it has been a while. :)

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...