Monday, November 4, 2013

a blog

sorry I did blog last night but it was from my phone and failed to publish so I am doing it from my computer today. Things are good not to much going on. I feel like I am a day away from a cold. my thoat is sore. Yuck. Me and walter were going to hit the gym but he forgot about a doctors apt. so we might try tomorrow. His sister Emily's birthday was yesterday it was fun I went over to his parents house for dinner. well not to much else. I posted pictures below. The one of isaac flipping is cropped who ever took the picture cropped half of us out and the other half were unprepared for a photo so I just cropped isaac to show his stellar moves :) robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...