Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Day Off

Thank you everyone for the nice weekend.  It was good to see everyone.  Today Isaac was kind of grumpy so we just laid on the couch and watched shows all morning.  When Casey got up we had lunch and Isaac wanted to play in the snow, there was a little bit left.  I was cold so I stayed inside.  Both me and Isaac took a long nap which was nice.  We visited Randy this evening, it is Terry's birthday.  They didn't have a cake and Isaac wanted one so they went and bought one so we could sing happy birthday.  He is spoiled.  Tomorrow I am watching Joesph again and I have a dentist appointment for a teeth cleaning after that.  It shouldn't be too bad.  Thanks again for everything and I am excited for next weekend.  Thanks for the help.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...