Wednesday, November 6, 2013

the ender

today was good. Work is getting busy so I am going in early and staying late for a few days. good money i guess. then Walter took me out to see enders game. it was really good. I didn't read the books so I am not a good judge. Walter said it was diffrent but good. and he had read the books. mom tomorrow still is good. I am picking up walter and dropping him off at a friends he needed a ride so I told him i would help. :) then I will meet up with you. so I will give you a call when I am close but I think it will be 6-630. glad your feeling better karen. everyone stay warm in the chilly weather Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...