Thursday, November 7, 2013

Whoops

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  Isaac was having a hard time going to sleep and I never made it down to blog.  Yesterday was good.  I got the right prescription for my contacts and went visiting teaching.  Isaac wants to go to the mall all the time so we went after dinner and it was fun.  He likes to play on the playground and get a pretzel.  Tonight we walked Joanns and they had all there flannel for $2.99 plus 25% off your total purchase.  Isaac loved this truck material so I got it to make a light blanket for the new baby if Isaac will let it go.  Isaac has had a runny nose so we stuck home today.  He really wanted to go tonight so we left and it was good to walk around.  It sounds like everyone is having a fun and bus week.  It is going by fast.  Casey is going to go back up tomorrow and cut more firewood for his Mom.  He is worried about her.  He thinks this is going to be the last time they go.  That is all my news everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...