Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday

Today we had an early start since Isaac hasn't switched to the new time yet.  I watched Joesph this morning and it went pretty well.  Isaac was kind of grumpy but he did fine.  Me and Casey had dentist appointments today for a cleaning.  Casey's teeth look good and my gums are still bad but she said that it was the pregnancy causing that.  Casey and Isaac went to lunch with Randy went shopping so I ran some errands afterwards and got a subway for lunch.  I ate a whole foot long, crazy.  It was nice to have some time to get things done.  This evening Isaac said he wanted to go on a car ride in the dark cold winter night.  It made me laugh.  We never did end up going anywhere though, we just played.  He peed in the potty and was able to finally have his yellow race car.   He was pretty excited and proud.  He said that now he could wear underwear.  Casey's work hit some goal so they took everyone to golden coral for dinner.  It sounded like a fun night for him.  Well everyone sleep well and have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...