Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Poor Karen

I am sorry Karen, that makes me sad.  I am glad that you stayed home and got some rest.  I hope that you are feeling better.  Isaac came down with a runny nose today so there must be something going around.  I went to the eye doctors a while ago but I had some old contacts I just finished off so today I started on my new box and I think that they are the wrong prescription because I can't see as well.  I can still see but not far away.  So I went back and they said I had to go back tomorrow and get my prescription checked.  I think that he printed off two times ago prescription and that is what is in the computer now.  I hope that they give me free boxes of the right ones.  I had to get some card stock for boys scouts so we went to shopko and they had a little play grill on sale, half off, for 17 dollars so I got it for Isaac for Christmas.  They had a kitchen also but there were girls on it on boys on the grill so I thought I better get that one.  It comes with food also.  I sewed with Jenn and then we had scouts.  It was combined so it wasn't too much work.  Isaac was really tired this afternoon since he didn't get a nap so I put him to bed an hour early.  He was ready.  I hope that everyone gets feeling better.  It is a hard time of year with it getting cold.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...