Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Going to be

I am going to be better.  I am going to take some more airborne.  That cures everything.  I am glad you are feeling better Karen.  Did you find some real cranberries?  I went to dinner with Julie and Austin.  She is doing a little better.  Work was good.  I was just trying to get caught back up.  My boss is gone for two days so it should be quiet.  I even got rid of one of my projects today.  That will be nice.  Rachel I am glad you got your contacts all fixed up that had to be horrible.  Robin I am still planning on tomorrow night if you want to.  Have a nice Thursday.  I am going to drive tomorrow because I need to stop on my way home and get some meds for dad.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...