Monday, November 4, 2013

Haircut

I went and got my haircut on the way home from work.  It really needed it bad.  Dad made it safe and sound this morning to DuPont.  I was glad about that one.  Work was crazy busy,  I think everyone was nervous that their stuff wouldn't get done first.  I plowed my way through some of it. I am glad you got your laundry done Karen.  That always feels nice.  My phone was weird when I tried to charge it in the car but it seems to be doing better now.  I hope it is OK.  It is amazing how much I use my phone.  Not much else to report.  I am just going to take it easy the rest of the night.  I am glad the dentist went well Rachel.  You are doing so well.  Robin if you want to go Halloween sale shopping one night this week, I am free.  I love you guys LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...