Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Count me in

My throat is all sore also.  It doesn't hurt so much as laryngitis sort of thing.  I was going to go to Julie's tonight but decided I didn't want to get her sick so I just stayed home and rested.  I am good with Thursday night at 6:30 Robin.  That sucks about your contacts Rachel.  I would make sure they gave you a free box of the right contacts.  You had a busy day.  I am glad you are feeling better Karen.  The stomach flu is the worse.  I think we must have caught stuff on Saturday with everyone together.  Lucky us.  Not much else going on with me.  I hope we all get feeling better.  Dad is doing good.  It really was snowing here this morning.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...