Monday, February 10, 2014

Boots are made for walking

They are having a contest at work to walk 10,000 steps and exercise and I joined a team. They gave pedometers out last year and I haven't used mine so I got it out and have been tracking my steps.  I did 7723 today.  I thought that was good.  It made me remember all the nights I shaked Rachel's pedometer for her health insurance.  If I win I get gift cards so I thought that would be fun.  I only have to do it until the end of March.  That shouldn't be too bad.  I am a sucker for free gift cards.  It was a really pretty day today.  Work was busy but nothing too crazy.  It was pouring rain this morning.  Nothing else to report.  Love MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...