Friday, February 14, 2014

What did one pickle say to the other?

You mean a great dill to me.

Karen, it sounds like you had a rough day.  We will find a fun new game tomorrow.  Robin, I love the flowers, that was really sweet of Walter.  That is fun.  We had a alright day.  Casey bought me and Isaac some chocolates yesterday and I got some sugar cookies for Isaac.  He loved all of it.  This morning I had a doctors appointment and everything is looking good.  Oliver is head down.  I didn't gain any weight this time and he measured the same size but the doctors says that can happen and everything is going good.  Casey went and cut a tree down and cut it all up, it took him most of the day and he is worn out.  Me and Isaac went down with him but it was rainy so we went to McDonald's and played on their slide for a while.  When Casey came back we went to Cafe Rio for dinner and got some Ice cream.  It was fun.  Well we will see everyone tomorrow.  I think we will leave around 9.  I will text Mom when we leave.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...