Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Quiet day

I got my new computer today at work and that was nice.  Everything was working and I got a lot done.  It was nice to have a quiet day.  My desk is starting to look a little better.  That makes me feel better also.  Not much else going on with me.  I am excited for Saturday.  That will be fun.  Dad called Grandma Bodily and she wants to go to lunch with us.  I thought we could go to lunch and the fun park.  Robin wants to go to Gordmans.  Then for dinner I am going to make a turkey breast.  Thanks guys for the fun day.  It rained here most of the day but I did walk over to dad's that was good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...